- Minimum amount for an opening order is $200; for re-orders, the minimum is $100.
- Back-orders under $50 will be automatically canceled. Please contact us with special requests regarding back-orders.
- All products must be ordered in minimum quantities where listed. All orders will be rounded to the nearest minimum quantity.
- Orders may be placed via, fax (877-772-7292), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or you may create a wholesale account online to place orders through our website here.
- Office hours are Monday through Thursday: 9am – 5pm PST.
- Payment is by credit card, check, wire, and pre‐approved Net 30.
- We accept credit card payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Opening orders are required to be paid via credit card or check in advance.
- Your first three orders must be paid via credit card or check in advance. After your first three orders, you may apply for Net 30 terms. Please see ‘Terms’ section below for details.
- Prices are subject to change without notices and will be those in effect at the time of the order.
- All Papaya, Inc. products are FOB Medford, OR.
- Shipments will be delivered by UPS to the contiguous US states; USPS to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada.
- You will be charged actual shipping costs for your order, determined at time of shipment. All shipping costs are estimated until final invoice.
- Special handling or shipping instructions must be specified and confirmed in advance, and may be subject to extra charges.
- International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including: freight forwarding arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties, customs, fees, tariffs, and taxes. Shipping and other fees for orders denied by customs or refused by customer will not be refunded.What Will My Approximate Ship Time Be?
Shipping times vary be season. Please allow 7 – 14 days for order processing. Once the order has left our facility, these are the estimated shipping times:
Eastern Standard Time Zone: 7-8 Business Days
Central Standard Time Zone: 5-7 Business Days
Mountain Standard Time Zone: 4-6 Business Days
Pacific Standard Time Zone: 2-4 Business Days
Claims and Returns
- Papaya, Inc. does not accept returns unless the product is damaged, defective, or an error was made by Papaya, Inc.
- All sales are considered final. Any claims for shortages, damages, or defective merchandise must be made within 15 business days of invoice by contacting Customer Service at email@example.com.
- Product must be unused and in original packaging without price tags for returns to be accepted, and is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Return of goods requires prior approval from Papaya, Inc. Any returns sent without prior approval and a RMA number will be refused.
New International Customers
- International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including: freight forwarding arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties, customs, fees, tariffs, and taxes. Shipping and other fees for orders denied by customs or refused by the customer will not be refunded.
- Papaya, Inc. international customers that use a freight forwarding company are responsible for all costs incurred by your freight forwarder.
- Papaya, Inc. does not offer terms on International orders. International orders are defined as shipments outside of the 50 U.S. states.
- Where we have international distributors, all orders must be made through our distribution partner and not through Papaya, Inc. directly. Click here to view a list of our International Distributors.
- Customers can apply for Net 30 terms if they have been in business by the current owner for at least one year and have completed at least 3 orders via credit card or check in advance. Use the Apply for Terms link here to download a PDF version of our Net 30 Application.
- You must provide company financial information, at least 4 current credit references with valid fax number, and any other information we may request before being considered for terms. Please note: it can take up to 3 weeks to process your application once all information has been received.
- If credit is approved, terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. No discount is offered for early payment.
- Net 30 accounts will be charged a 3.5% processing fee for credit card payments when paying a Net 30 invoice with a credit card.
- Papaya, Inc. does not offer terms on International orders. International orders are defined as shipments outside the 50 U.S. states.
- Customers with terms are required to pay their outstanding balances by the invoice due date or risk having their terms revoked.
- If your account is past due, subsequent orders will be held, possibly until pigs fly.
- If pigs are flying, and you still refuse to pay your invoice, Papaya, Inc. reserves the right to turn over your account to a collection agency and/or attorney. All reasonable collection and attorney fees will be added to the outstanding balance.
- Papaya, Inc. does not offer territorial or product exclusivity in the United States.